2. When in doubt, ask Mom.
3. A cup of tea and a good night's sleep can solve most of life's problems.
4. Don't forget to appreciate life's little pleasures... The smell of clean towels, walking through Fall leaves, the taste of iced tea on a hot day.
5. The most relaxing, cozy feeling I've ever experienced?? Taking a Spring afternoon nap with the rain dripping outside and my windows slightly open. Pure bliss.
6. Always, always, always take the path less traveled.
7. Embrace the child inside you... Laugh, sing, jump, play, swing, twirl.
8. As my Mom always says, "Bloom where you're planted." Enjoy where you're at, don't waste a moment of your life.
9. There is a certain power in touching... A pat on the back, holding hands, hugging. The smallest gesture can change your whole outlook.
10. Such a simple rule, but so often forgotten... Treat others how you want to be treated.
11. Take the advice of some of the most legendary women in the world... Big sunglasses and red lipstick can work wonders.
12. Enjoy the time you have with the people you love; we are never promised tomorrow.
13. This life is not set in stone. If you don't like the path you're on, find a way to change it.
14. Recognize and accept your flaws. Then, get past them. And don't look back. Don't waste your life on negativity.
15. Read. Some of life's most amazing adventures can be found in the pages of a book.
16. Sometimes you just need to deal with things tomorrow... As Scarlett O'Hara said, "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."
17. If you want to experience unconditional love, get a dog. The joy on my dogs' faces when I walk in the door, no matter how hideous or disgusting I look, can make my worst day feel fantastic.
18. Written notes and love letters will never go out of style.
19. Know when it's time to save your energy and remove a negative person out of your life.
20. That being said, also know when someone brings out the best in you and do whatever you can to keep them around.
21. One of the many lessons I learned in Italy is to have passion in all aspects of your life. The Italians don't do anything without passion and it makes life wonderful.
22. Go ahead... Buy the shoes.
23. Some great advice passed down from my dad's father... "Be who you is, because if you isn't who you is, then you is who you isn't." Gotta love that mentality. Delight in being exactly who God created you to be.
24. I would rather make mistakes than look back and wish that I had done something... Take chances, make mistakes, let go of regret, live your life.
25. Go on wonderful, fabulous adventures for the sake of exploring and challenging yourself. Take a trip, go traveling alone, try something that scares you.
26. End each day knowing you left a positive impact on the world.
Hoping this old girl leaves you with a little positive impact today...