I adore tags... I think they're a fun way to get to know your favorite bloggers in a more personal way!! I was tagged to do this great "get-to-know-you" post by the fabulous The Blogtini, one of my favorite bloggers. If you want to see her "Eleven" post, click here!!
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 Things about them on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set up for you and come up with 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose 11 people that you are going to tag, and tag them in your post.
4. And finally, make sure you let them know that you tagged them!
P.S. No Tag Backs
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I am exactly 5 feet, 6.5 inches tall. I like to consider that 5'7".
2. My heritage is Welsh/French-Swiss, but I have been guessed as nearly every other nationality in the book!!
3. Two of my favorite colors are pink and green... I was a DZ!!
4. I started dancing when I was 2, and didn't stop until I was 20. I still take out my pointe shoes and practice on the hardwood floor in my kitchen. :)
5. I get ice cream cravings all year round... It is one of my favorite indulgences!!
6. I get McDonald's whenever I go on a roadtrip and sometimes when I fly... It's just always been my little travel tradition. I know people say it's gross, but I think it's delicious and none of the "nasty McDonald's" videos/articles/photos will turn me off. My dad has been in the food and beverage industry my whole life, and it takes A LOT more than that to gross me out!!
7. The most moving, emotional place I have ever traveled to is Jerusalem, Israel.
8. My favorite destination for relaxation, shopping, and beautiful surroundings is The Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida.
9. I consider my worst and best attribute to be my independent nature. It makes me strong and confident, but also makes it very difficult for me to commit to something or someone.
10. I would give anything to have just one more day with my grandparents... Hug them, ask them more about their lives, and ask them for wise advice!! It's a rare day that goes by when I don't think about one of them.
11. I was so addicted to The Sims 3 the summer before law school, I had to uninstall it from my computer and hide the disk in my computer. I played it once from 8 am - 6 pm straight. That's when I knew I had a problem!!
The Blogtini's Questions For Me:
1. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
I love Ben & Jerry's "Chunky Monkey"... But the name of it doesn't exactly make me feel great about digging in!! I also like Blue Bunny's "Bunny Tracks".
2. Quick! You're stranded on a desert island - what's the first thing you do?
Tweet about it...
Just kidding :) I would take advantage of the peace and solitude... Take a little hike and explore!! If the rescue boat is going to come, it will come... Might as well enjoy having an island to myself!!
3. What's the best book you've read in the last year?
Make fun of me all you want, I loved The Hunger Games trilogy. It was a nice depart from my law books... I used it as my incentive to do cardio!! I found it fast-paced and suspenseful, very different from most of the "chick-lit" books I usually read for pleasure.
4. Blue ink or black ink?
I have never actually thought about this, but I definitely prefer black ink!!
5. If you had $500 to spend, and you could only buy 1 thing with it what would it be?
If I can only buy one thing it will always be a handbag... Useful and practical, they can make an outfit, and they don't get as worn as shoes.
6. Do you prefer the ocean or the mountains?
Tough question... I love the mountains, especially in the summer. BUT... I don't think there's anything more relaxing than lying near the beach and listening to the waves. So OCEAN!! :)
7. What's better - keeping a to-do list, or writing post-it note reminders?
Coming from a list-aholic, LIST all the way!! I love post-it's too... But a list is more organized for me, and I love checking things off.
8. If it was possible to go on vacation to Mars, but you still had to endure the ridiculous travel (214 Earth days) to get there?
Absolutely not... I'm not that curious to visit Mars (no offense, Martians). I would never give up that much time with my family and friends... Time is precious!!
9. What is your absolute favorite food - I'm talking, if you could only eat this one food every single day for every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I have become severely addicted to Chipotle's salads with black beans, chicken, pico de gallo, corn, cheese, and a touch of sour cream. If I'm feeling indulgent, I'll get their chips and guacamole on the side. It is such a flavorful, delicious, and filling meal... I honestly think I could eat it every day!!
P.S. If this means literally ONE ingredient it would be eggs... Because you can make them a million ways and I wouldn't get as tired of them for every meal!!
10. Are you a cat person or a dog person? Can't be both - gotta pick one.
Dog person - for sure!!
11. Mac or PC?
Mac all the way... I had SO many problems with my PC and will NEVER go back.
1. Kori at Blonde Episodes
2. Emily at Classes, Cases, and Chaos
3. Emily at In the Life of Emily
4. Marianna at Mariannan
5. Megan at Pretty in Pink Megan
6. Ashley at Ring My Bell
7. Shasta at Shasta Anne
8. Nancy at spiffykerms.com
9. Megan at Style Me Swanky
10. Claudia at The Claudia Couture
11. Silvia at The Vintage Pearl
My Questions For You:
1. What were you afraid of when you were little?
2. The best date you've ever been on?
3. Favorite guilty pleasure TV show? (Be honest!! - There is no judgment here!!)
4. What is your one must-have, can't-live-without-it beauty product?
5. If you could have coffee with one celebrity - living or deceased - who would it be and why? (I know this one is cliché, but I find it really interesting!!)
6. Where is your dream travel destination? What would you do there if you could go (or go again if you've already been?)
7. You want to veg out and indulge in some serious DVR time... What are you wearing?
8. If you had the power to... What's the one thing you'd like to change for the better in our world?
9. Which famous person possesses the style you most admire? (Doesn't have to be living!)
10. One thing you hope to accomplish in 2012?
11. If a personal chef was standing in front of you right now, ready to make you whatever you wanted... What would you ask him to make?
Photo Credit: All photos from weheartit.com